• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.6 White: 1 Left - $400 Shipped

11 posts in this topic

Price listed is shipped in the USA, out of country is same price plus cost of actual postage.

:takeit: is king, no PM offers. If no one here wants it I'll sell it elsewhere for much more than I'm asking.

Immediate Payment required with PayPal or Check/MO over-nighted the following day of claim.

Feedback is here.

No Probies, HOS members or anyone I have on ignore.

Shipping will be fully insured with tracking and require a signature for delivery, method is UPSP Priority Mail medium box. If you have your own insurance you’d like to use I’ll send you the required info at the time of shipping if you’d like to go that way.

BS Grader Notes for each book: “Slight Color Lift” – Translated = New grading term (probably in the last year) to be harder on structurally perfect books in lieu of new competition in the market. I’d never once heard or read anyone utter this phrase ever before the return of this submission. If you want a 9.8 book in a 9.6 holder at a 9.6 price these are for you.

Copy A: Cert #0257868003 White Pages, Case is brand new and immaculate. This is the most structurally exceptional copy of this book I’ve ever owned or seen slabbed or otherwise. Perfect centering vertically and horizontally with the staple slightly wrapped to the rear so they are not visible from the front.

$460 - SOLD

156153.jpg.c308369b6d93e4cddd0389612dbedd18.jpg

Copy B: Cert #0257868004 White Pages, Case is brand new and immaculate. The less structurally sound copy with a tilted miswrap running laterally right to left on the spine, visible on the top but disappeared by the bottom. Skewed centering causes Domino’s foot to barley cut off on the cover. It’s a Liefeld book so if it was up to him this cover would have been cut at their ankles and subsequently half of poor Sunspot’s face.

$425

156154.jpg.c935bceb3f958622a6d4613a5ed4fc15.jpg

Copy B: Cert #0257868004 White Pages, Case is brand new and immaculate. The less structurally sound copy with a tilted miswrap running laterally right to left on the spine, visible on the top but disappeared by the bottom. Skewed centering causes Domino’s foot to barley cut off on the cover. It’s a Liefeld book so if it was up to him this cover would have been cut at their ankles and subsequently half of poor Sunspot’s face.

$425 $400

Reduced price for last copy.

$425 $400

Reduced price for last copy.

:takeit: