• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED. THANKS!

533 posts in this topic

Make sure no one tells Nick about tomorrow. Can't compkete with his super computer connection.

:taptaptap:

Kinda like saying "Voldemort"

Curse you dial-up modem!

you should upgrade to a telegraph machine (thumbs u

..... I've claimed books via smoke signal before..... but it probably wouldn't be quick enough for an Andy thread. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Quit posting guys! I keep jumping in here with a wad of cash thinking there are books to buy.

lol I think that goes for me and others with cash in hands. We're all waiting this morning!! So... Stop posting! :baiting:

(:

Make sure no one tells Nick Nik about tomorrow. Can't compkete with his super computer connection.

:roflmao: I don't think I'll be around tonight bro. And my internet is not super fast. I just learned to get faster on a Foolkiller sales thread a couple of years back.

Not tonight, It's this morning.

"9 am Central at the earliest, 11 am Central at the latest I think. "

Quit posting guys! I keep jumping in here with a wad of cash thinking there are books to buy.

:bump:

For you Andy!

:luhv:

:frustrated:

Make sure no one tells Nick Nik about tomorrow. Can't compkete with his super computer connection.

:roflmao: I don't think I'll be around tonight bro. And my internet is not super fast. I just learned to get faster on a Foolkiller sales thread a couple of years back.

Thanks, ML. Oh, I'll be near the CPU all day today :devil:

Thanks, ML. Oh, I'll be near the CPU all day today :devil:

lol, nah really. I am backlogged with stuff to process, so I'm only buying certain stuff right now. If I buy it will be to help out my friend Andy with some 'lil man' money. I accomplished my goal of seeing how far you can provoke the boards last time.

I still hate you man! :slapfight: Can't believe how quick you were buying books last time - getting beat out on a book after posting up an I'll Take it within 10 seconds of it being posted is tough.

lol, nah really. I am backlogged with stuff to process, so I'm only buying certain stuff right now. If I buy it will be to help out my friend Andy with some 'lil man' money. I accomplished my goal of seeing how far you can provoke the boards last time.

I still hate you man! :slapfight: Can't believe how quick you were buying books last time - getting beat out on a book after posting up an I'll Take it within 10 seconds of it being posted is tough.

Believe or not, I felt the same way in the Foolkiller thread. You can do it man. I got spanked on the books I really wanted last time.