• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Grand Theft Auto game?

7 posts in this topic

So, I was wondering. There has been so many GTA games, that have been made. So, what are your guys favorite of the series?

Personally, my favorite was GTA Vice City. That game was golden to me. The story line was epic..

GTA 5 was pretty awesome, and GTA San Andreas holds a spot also.

So, what about you guys??

I'm sure you guys have your GTA moments driving cars in the most craziest way, or hell just going ballistic lol:insane:

Best: Vice City. Fun gameplay, great story, awesome soundtrack.

Worst: GTA4. What a snooze fest. No, I don't want to take you bowling, I'm trying to do something here. .

The fact that Saints Row 2 came out at the same time, and was waaayyy more fun to play, made GTA 4 look even worse. 2 player insurance fraud missions :cloud9:

Another vote for San Andreas. Certainly has many more interesting missions than GTA 4. I still haven’t managed to get around to playing GTA 5, but given its location it's likely that I'll enjoy it.

Vice City.

Never played it.

GTA III is up there for me, because it is a highly influential video game in the history of the gaming industry. The open-ended game play and the immersive open world sandbox literally changed the gaming landscape.

Tons of clones followed, and to this day, many games follow the GTA III format. It really revolutionized the way video games are made, so it is one of my favorite games in the series for those reasons.