• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The first BvS toys look disappointing

16 posts in this topic

YIKES! That Batman's abb-crunch looks so caved in it looks like he's missing a part of his torso, and he's got some serious eye ball bulge. :eek:

Batman looks like he made a boom-boom in his Bat-pants.

YIKES! That Batman's abb-crunch looks so caved in it looks like he's missing a part of his torso, and he's got some serious eye ball bulge. :eek:

Batman looks like he made a boom-boom in his Bat-pants.

:roflmao::signfunny:

So many modern superhero toys look grumpy and constipated to me, and I don't blame them a bit: they're often doomed to be owned by adults and never played with (or even un-packaged), and their chief function is to gather dust on a shelf with their other joyless "collectible" inmates.

Toys that were designed to be played with by real kids tend to be much happier and more pleasant looking:

fisher-price-dc-super-friends-figure-pack-target-exclusive.jpg

9e752eb13e34f9913d558d01cc5b9558c22324a0_m.jpg

mego-bat-3.jpg

I am really digging the new batmobile...

that is one thing that I think they nailed. It is ferocious looking.

Wow what's with the Twiggy Wonder Woman??? She has the body of a meth addict.

Superman looks like a young John Travolta

Batman's eyes if you extrapolate the whites of them his eyeballs are the size of a giant squid's behind that mask and yeah he definitely looks like he dropped a deuce.

So many modern superhero toys look grumpy and constipated to me, and I don't blame them a bit: they're often doomed to be owned by adults and never played with (or even un-packaged), and their chief function is to gather dust on a shelf with their other joyless "collectible" inmates.

Toys that were designed to be played with by real kids tend to be much happier and more pleasant looking:

fisher-price-dc-super-friends-figure-pack-target-exclusive.jpg

9e752eb13e34f9913d558d01cc5b9558c22324a0_m.jpg

mego-bat-3.jpg

While I agree, my son quickly outgrew the Little People. You can't do a lot with their arms or legs...