• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some decent books being listed! All raw, all unpressed! New books added p 7

95 posts in this topic

I would have paid the 145.00 but never got an offer for it

I am new to this forum and messaging or dealing with sellers

I have purchased 1 book my 1st day and listed 2 but still learning rules and sellers attitudes and prices.

I have purchased 1 book my 1st day and listed 2 but still learning rules and sellers attitudes and prices.

Someone claimed the book. Sorry man

Read Harvey Swick's " Helping Friendly Book "

No fun allowed

Read Harvey Swick's " Helping Friendly Book "

That's less than helpful to me. What is it you're trying to link? :shrug:

That should open a link to the nOOb guide.

Never could find the Helping Friendly Book though. Sounds like a good thread, if you can find it.

There was no GPA data for a purple label in that grade so I took too long doing some research. At that price I should have just bought the thing.

Yup, a book like that at $ 40......sleep on it for a minute and someone else will buy it.It wasn't the deal of a lifetime, just a good deal....also consider that some collectors loathe buying books with any resto so re-selling it may be problematic.But anyway....

For books with color touch, to quickly determine a relatively accurate price point, I'll mentally ballpark what the average rate the book sells at in the grade the book would be in, if you look over the color touch.

Example:

The book looks like a restored Fine-ish copy.

A strong, raw VG 4.0 copy of that book is something I'd put up at $90 or so. I've had the book a couple times before and it sells at well above Overstreet via BIN.

If you look at the color touch as simply pen marks on the book, the book would grade out around VG 4.0.That said, I believe the book should/would sell for the raw VG going rate at BIN figure of $90, +/- a few bucks....and how long you plan on waiting for it to sell.

Will be rebooting this tonight. Picked up a nice stack of DCs that I'll be listing. The highlights are:

Several SA/BA Batman, including a nice 181

Aquaman 11

Aquaman 29

Flash 137 and third Zoom. Not sure of issue #

JLA 43 and 64

Action 340

And a nice copy of action 252