• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some decent books being listed! All raw, all unpressed! New books added p 7

95 posts in this topic

Going to start a nice sales thread. Nothing but raw books. Will list approximately 10 tonight and 10 tomorrow and maybe 10 on Friday night. Then we will see.

Prices are negotiable but I won't negotiate against myself. If you're interested, feel free to PM me an offer. If it's acceptable, I'll accept. If it's close, I'll counter. If it's low, I'll decline. Pretty straightforward.

Simple rules:

1) Have fun and comment often.

2) :takeit: trumps any PMs or ongoing negotiations. If someone wants to privately, then time stamps will determine the buyer.

3) Shipping will be via a flat $8. If you spend over $300, I'll pick up the shipping tab. Will ship everything in a box. Unless we've done business before, international is not available at this time.

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal only here.

5) Be nice...

6) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here.

7) We offer a no questions asked return policy. If you have buyers remorse, you cover return shipping. If I mess up, I'll cover it. This return policy applies for the first 14 days of purchase for a simple refund. If a book is found to be restored (and not disclosed), then the 14 day policy is null and you can return the book for a full refund at any time.

And let's get started in a few minutes...anyone got any :popcorn: