• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #366-441 - the full run with some variants PRICE DROPPED!

7 posts in this topic

Here is the sale of Amazing Spider-man Vol 1 run that starts at #366 and ends at #441 (the last issue before the new series was relaunched. The majority of the books are NM (most are unread and are still sealed inside the bags with boards). I already sold whole ASM Vol 2 off last January. I checked them all one more time - there are only two books with moderate stress marks so far.

At first, I will attempt to sell the whole bunch included ASM #400 variants (three of them - two White covers and last variant), ASM #408 polybagged that included the cassette and few variants. Asked for $700 $650 OBO. No crappy collection. It is greatly taken care of. You will be pleased.

I have NOT scanned the books, however if you really need one I will do that for you. It’s about 81 books - it may be more or less. I will throw three more books (2- Amazing Scarlet Spider and 1 - Flashback Amazing Spider-man #1 - Still in the sealed bag). ***NOW, I provided you the pictures of the books so you can glimpse mine.***

Shipping is $20 flat to US residents only. For International buyers, please discuss with me about the shipping cost. Pick up is available.

ACCEPTING CHECKS, MO'S OR PP AS PAYMENT OPTIONS.

IF you have any questions please feel free to ask, comment or thread craps.

Other titles will be Kamandi, Swamp Thing and a few misc.

Thanks and happy hunting!

From #390 to #408 (#393 is missing. I may misplace it somewhere or simply don't have one so I have to look it. #297 has some tiny stress marks on the black spine - I will call it VF/NM). #394 has a foil. #408 is a polybagged book with the cassette that is never opened. You can see three different #400 books in this pictures. #390 is second print with bronze background that was out of the bag.

IMG_9742_zpsy9vnxidd.jpg

#409 to #432 #432 Wanted Poster Variant. (Please notice #430 in that sealed bag that shows the back cover - Carnage possessed Silver Surfer's body).

IMG_9743_zps5bnrdfjp.jpg

I flipped all books that are in the sealed bags with the boards that have the mailing address - all of them have the same address to the same individual, not me.

IMG_9744_zpskakhtvmg.jpg