• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strike records...

17 posts in this topic

I was perusing the Strike Records list, and it sure seems like an inordinate amount of troublemakers come from the Comics side of things. Is this because we dominate the Collector Society boards, or are we a group of non-conformists, malcontents, and Greggy-bashers?

893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

I was perusing the Strike Records list, and it sure seems like an inordinate amount of troublemakers come from the Comics side of things. Is this because we dominate the Collector Society boards, or are we a group of non-conformists, malcontents, and Greggy-bashers?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There's a couple of reasons for this in my opinion:

- Comic collectors skew younger than coin/card collectors.

- We are more passionate about our hobby.

- We're a livelier group.

- The comics threads are more frequented than any other portion of the Forum.

- We are masters of the subtle graemlin jab.

- We don't care whether we hurt anyone's feelings to get our point across (see #2)

- Comic collectors recognize their hobby as far superior to the others on the Forum and feel the need to express this to the coinee and card collectors at every opportunity.

- Greggy is the root of all evil... 893whatthe.gif

Jim

1) Card collectors account for less than 5% of posts.

2)Most strikes are as a result of intercourse in the Water Cooler.

3) Throw our the bugster,marvelous and their various shills,and people caught in retaliation to their off the wall bs,and I think you'll find the comic folk are not as offensive as first appearences indicate.

893whatthe.gif

I miss LucyBop... blush.gif

What happened to her?

Maybe the prospect of having intercourse in the Watercooler with ArAich scared her off? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have that affect on women... insane.gif

893whatthe.gif

I miss LucyBop... blush.gif

What happened to her?

Maybe the prospect of having intercourse in the Watercooler with ArAich scared her off? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You're a "Vagician". 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Are you, for the record, stating that "Greggy-Bashing" is a bad thing?!?h confused-smiley-013.gif

devil.gifpoke2.gif

You're a "Vagician". 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's pretty good! Ever see the King of Queens episode about Kerry's gynocologist?

Doug: I just don't understand why they like him so much?

Deacon: He's calming, soothing. You know, he's like the Va-gina Whisperer!