• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Same Dracula page - two different Ebay sellers??

13 posts in this topic

I've noticed Anthony has some inventory errors of things that have been sold a while ago (understandable). probably just automated posting on ebay.

another possibility for other similar situations, a dealer could be acting as a middleman. I've seen some things lately listed at a dealer that were also concurrently on ebay. must have needed a quick sale.

I was thinking about buying them back (I loooove buying back art for less than what I sold it for!!!), but is this seller the guy that owes Burkey?

Well good to see that Matt took a loss on this one.

He can attribute some of that loss directly to his kerfuffle with Burkey, as I would have bid on this but did not as to not have any of my cash floating this deadbeat's way.

Well good to see that Matt took a loss on this one.

He can attribute some of that loss directly to his kerfuffle with Burkey, as I would have bid on this but did not as to not have any of my cash floating this deadbeat's way.

This was only a single piece, wasn't the ComicLink for two consecutive pages? If so, no loss or hard to say unless somebody knows if/what the other sold for.

on anthony's site or, much more likely, on ebay in the link in the first post!

{Anthony had both pages for $1313 but even though they went for $1100 and change on clink I still made out as I traded for them, zero cash.}

on anthony's site or, much more likely, on ebay in the link in the first post!

{Anthony had both pages for $1313 but even though they went for $1100 and change on clink I still made out as I traded for them, zero cash.}

doh!doh!doh!