• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS Sketch covers for sale!

24 posts in this topic

A series of traumatic events have hit me. I'm selling off my personal collection to pay off bills and to buy a new vehicle. Check out my E-bay actions if you want. I'll cut you a deal.

I've bought and sold a number of items here, but no one seems to use the kudos links any more. E-Bay link if you are concerned about my rep: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=alieneye

I accept Paypal payment only.

Items ship to USA. Shipped via USPS Priority box. Bullet-proof packaging. $12 for every two books. Free insurance on any shipment over $99.

No probies or hosers of any kind please.

1st :takeit: gets it. Feel free to PM me for questions.

I'll give them a day or two, then close and post the remainders that no one wants on E-bay.

Thanks for looking!

$200 -- Walking Dead 19 cover swipe, Cassie Hack, Freddie, and Hannibal-- By Tim Seeley

FYI...This was done at NYCC. On the last day, Tim got called away to do a panel and wasn't quite finished. He hadn't given Cassie her bat yet! I had to catch a plane, so the bat was actually done as a favor for me by Tim Vigil, who was sitting the next aisle over. Was surprised that a credit for him didn't show up, because it was done in front of a witness.

DSCF0902_zps5mfoow77.jpg

DSCF0900_zpspvk8qhlg.jpg

$600 -- Marvel Zombie Cloak and Dagger -- Sketched by Arthur Suydam, Painted by J. O. Barr.

The price on this one is high because Suydam consider this to be two full figures. His fee alone was $500. James charged me to paint this as well with water color. Truth is, I won't get my money back on this one.

DSCF0894_zpscjg8vzah.jpg

Suydam_zps7e44c6ce.jpg