• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KwanChang.com Original Art @ SDCC Booth # 4619

26 posts in this topic

Hey guys................

My SDCC 2015 announcement :)

Joe Mad will have a signing at the booth. Although Joe Quesada will not have a signing time, he will stop by the booth !!

*** Booth Location is 4619 at the San Diego Comic Convention. ***

We will have art by

** Nick Bradshaw (Over 10 new covers not yet listed on the site)

** Olivier Coipel art

** Joe MAD! (New Battle Chasers pages & new Ultimates pages he had been holding on to)

** Francis Manapul will have over 10 new covers ! Batman, Flash and JLA covers

** Stephen Platt has a handful of new pages

** Leinil Yu ( Varoius Covers and his complete first issue of Civil War with cover)

** Jerome Opena (all of his Rage of Ultron ages plus some pinups and new covers)

** Kevin Nowlan (Over 50 pieces of art. From prelims to finished paintings).

** Joe Quesada (Over 50 covers/pinups and dozens of interior artwork plus some prelims)

There will be some surprise pieces not mentioned above, so please stop by the booth and have a look !

Other than that, we will have select art by pieces by Art Adams, Travis Charest, Roger Cruz, Lee Garbett, Adam Hughes, Rick Leonardi, Mike Mignola, Frank Miller, Dave McKean, Todd McFarlane, Phil Noto, Steve Skroce, Larry Stroman, David Williams and many, many more. So please stop by the booth and say and take a look at all the cool original artwork !

*** Booth Location is 4619 at the San Diego Comic Convention. ***

156352.jpg.83e4fc85e5cb49e93668579fe05aaea0.jpg

Dang! It may have been a while since I bought from you Kwan, but you have always had, and continue to have, a direct line to my brain in terms of the art you have and what I want. Those Bradshaw Gwen covers are sweet (do you have the Dr Strangey one, and how much?) but I would also love to see what Mignola you will be offering if you could post it here. (Any older Marvel pinups or newer sketchbook-type pieces there?)

Dang! It may have been a while since I bought from you Kwan, but you have always had, and continue to have, a direct line to my brain in terms of the art you have and what I want.

~~~~ha ha ha. thats a good thing ! :)

Those Bradshaw Gwen covers are sweet (do you have the Dr Strangey one, and how much?)

~~~~yes i have both. but i think i just sold the gwen-hulk one. as for cost ? i dont know. all the art is packed as i leave for SD tomorrow. sorry will you be there ?

but I would also love to see what Mignola you will be offering if you could post it here. (Any older Marvel pinups or newer sketchbook-type pieces there?)

~~~~~hellboy pages. you want to know why i hardly bring any mignola pages to SDCC ? the pages mike draws on is a little larger than 11x17. so i never have a portfolio big enough for em. so i bought one this time around. so i should have about 10-15 hellboy pages. from the Conqueror worm and the island :) as for scans i dont have any sorry man.

as i said before......i have everything packed. but i did have some flash pieces on my phone

<

The names Mignola, Nowlan, and Quesda make me very curious!

~~~~i dont have access to scans now. but mignola.......a bunch of hellboy pages...nowlan

? i have 2 batman paintings.......a vision painting and a dr strange painting. several bat pinups. 2 superman covers and a binder full of prelims also. quesada ? i have a stack of covers. i have a whole itoya full of just covers and pinups. the pages i will be bringing are from his spiderman......one of his first published works in question quarterly and a few other pages here and there.