• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade Tec 41 and 43

15 posts in this topic

I would go 4.5 and 6.0, respectively. Definitely overgraded IMO - but then, if those are Metropolis books, that's not surprising. They recently had a Tec 368 listed on CC as a VF 8.0...it had a sub crease down the middle that visibly broke the color. So ridiculous.

I would go 4.5 and 6.0, respectively. Definitely overgraded IMO - but then, if those are Metropolis books, that's not surprising. They recently had a Tec 368 listed on CC as a VF 8.0...it had a sub crease down the middle that visibly broke the color. So ridiculous.

Peter,

I definitely think Court is right on this one.

Peter,

I definitely think Court is right on this one.

This is where I'd put them as well.