• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first PGM - NM98 - HIRES scans added...

19 posts in this topic

Its worth getting graded if you want to sell

Unless its dirt on scanner or my laptop i only see 1 small bend on the spine

Solid 9.6 and maybe a 9.8, just easier to grade in hand.

First and foremost, get your balls back from your wife. Regain your manhood. :taptaptap:

Haha! She is more concerned with feeding our five kids than my comic book collection! For their sake I can let go of a few things. Thanks for the input.

Also I will be sure to do 1200dpi on my next PGM.

Looking at the high res scan there are quite a few spine ticks and the upper left and both bottom corners have some issues (softness and/or folds). I'd guess 9.4 with an outside shot it gets a 9.2.

EDIT: It also has the roller smear from the Comics Code box to over Cable's eye.

First and foremost, get your balls back from your wife. Regain your manhood. :taptaptap:

Haha! She is more concerned with feeding our five kids than my comic book collection! For their sake I can let go of a few things. Thanks for the input.

Also I will be sure to do 1200dpi on my next PGM.

So.... Is your wife telling you? Or are you doing it for your kids? Two different things!

So.... Is your wife telling you? Or are you doing it for your kids? Two different things!

Haha! Let's just say it's for the family. That covers both!

Let me know if you have a grade opinion.

Haha! Let's just say it's for the family. That covers both!

Let me know if you have a grade opinion.

I just thought I'd drop by, don't know how to grade. (shrug)

Thanks for looking!

I love this part of your signature line "Every collection,from the most valuable Golden age,to the readiest of reading copy Moderns,is assembled with care and thought,and is worthy of respect because of it,if for no other reason."

Well spoken!

Thanks for looking!

I love this part of your signature line "Every collection,from the most valuable Golden age,to the readiest of reading copy Moderns,is assembled with care and thought,and is worthy of respect because of it,if for no other reason."

Well spoken!

You know,a great and wise man once said that,and it has stayed with me for years. Made me think that everyone is worthy with their collections,they worked just as hard as I on mine. (thumbs u

Thanks for looking!

Well spoken!

You know,a great and wise man once said that,and it has stayed with me for years. Made me think that everyone is worthy with their collections,they worked just as hard as I on mine. (thumbs u

A great and wise man? Huh. That's strange. You've attributed it to RMA. :kidaround:

Thanks for looking!

Well spoken!

A great and wise man? Huh. That's strange. You've attributed it to RMA. :kidaround:

:roflmao: bazinga!

Haha! She is more concerned with feeding our five kids than my comic book collection!

You'll never get them back from her . . . she owns them. :sumo::roflmao: