• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Much For....

28 posts in this topic

Is this the showcase showdown? If so, I bid $1, Bob Barker.

And please please please tell me I'm not the only one that saw the "How much for..." and then the "Ur Mumma" and got a little bit of a 14-year-old boy laugh out of it?

My Gold Foil TMNT/Ghostbusters SS by CP Wilson III?? Only one in existence....

there's only 1 graded SS, its CGC SS 9.8, so lets assume you're that person (although I have my doubts based on the way you asked your question). The CGC 9.8 universals are closing for $150 to $175 on ebay. Throw in additional grading fees, the difficulty of getting a signature, the cost of the sig, and I think you can maybe expect to net $50-$100 more for the signed copy. So you can probably ballpark it in the $200-$275 range.

The real question is...do you have the CGC SS 9.8? or just a raw signature which likely devalued your book (which will result in some rant about 'why doesn't CGC SS accept my authenticity certificate? *pouty face*)

My Gold Foil TMNT/Ghostbusters SS by CP Wilson III?? Only one in existence....

You should call somebody to find out.

Who you gonna call?

Who the cluck is CP Wilson II other than someone who's never been in my kitchen?

Cliff Clavin should have won that.

Is this the showcase showdown? If so, I bid $1, Bob Barker.

And please please please tell me I'm not the only one that saw the "How much for..." and then the "Ur Mumma" and got a little bit of a 14-year-old boy laugh out of it?

I'd prefer to say it's just you. But it wasn't. lol

Hey all, I like the responses. I am the person who owns the Gold SS CGC 9.8. Signed by CP Wilson III. And I've only become new to getting my good and expensive items slabbed. And no pouty face here my good friend. ;) I also own one of the Red Foil SS 9.8 as we'll.

So I thank you very much for your response Revat. Doktor I'm glad to have helped gain your childish chuckle back. lol.

For tree-fitty bidding wars..... I'll tink aboot it. :)