• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How is San Diego Going?

176 posts in this topic

yes. please post some pics. I wanted to go but could not score tickets and I live two hours from san deigo. so iam dying to see some nice art . thanks.

larry

Just to be a little more concise in the request, please post pictures of the original art

:gossip: don't really want to see 100 pictures of cosplay

yes. please post some pics. I wanted to go but could not score tickets and I live two hours from san deigo. so iam dying to see some nice art . thanks.

larry

Just to be a little more concise in the request, please post pictures of the original art

:gossip: don't really want to see 100 pictures of cosplay

Some of us enjoy the cosplay as much as the OA :)

Chuck Rozanski has a series of videos on how SDCC is from his POV. Not OA centered of course and Chuck definitely has an opinion on the show. :smile: However, it does give an interesting view of the con.

• - His setup is amazing. 94K comics from 1983 on. Selling for as little as $1.50.
  • - Tour of SDCC floor and his POV on Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, and others
  • - Chuck's booth, comments on SDCC giveaways, media area, toy area
  • - Full booth (okay, 7 booths of 10x10)

Bechara had the Kirby FF #95 cover and the Golden Micronauts #19 cover.

Any word on the price requirements for the MICRONAUTS cover?

::heaskedruefully

Andrew

How's the equity on your home/status of your extra kidney?

Didn't he have one at the art con last year as well? I think that one was around 15k, so I don't think this one could be far off. Though I don't know a lot about the Golden market, or prices his covers for this series goes for.

$15K? You're close...*

* If you consider being off by 167% "close". lol I'll let you guys do the math... :eek:

EDIT: Just to clarify - the price is *off* by 167%, not that the price is 167% of $15K.

OK, for the math-impaired...it's $40K!!!

Andrew

Didn't he have one at the art con last year as well? I think that one was around 15k, so I don't think this one could be far off. Though I don't know a lot about the Golden market, or prices his covers for this series goes for.

$15K? You're close...*

* If you consider being off by 167% "close". lol I'll let you guys do the math... :eek:

EDIT: Just to clarify - the price is *off* by 167%, not that the price is 167% of $15K.

where is that pooping your pants icon when you need it :o

Chuck Rozanski has a series of videos on how SDCC is from his POV. Not OA centered of course and Chuck definitely has an opinion on the show. :smile: However, it does give an interesting view of the con.

• - His setup is amazing. 94K comics from 1983 on. Selling for as little as $1.50.
  • - Tour of SDCC floor and his POV on Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, and others
  • - Chuck's booth, comments on SDCC giveaways, media area, toy area
  • - Full booth (okay, 7 booths of 10x10)

This is a really interesting series. Thanks for posting this!

Andrew

$15K? You're close...*

I knew I saw a 4, just couldn't remember if a 1, or a 0 were next to it. :insane:

Andrew

$15K? You're close...*

Gene, is the rumor I heard true about next year the show putting OA dealers on the second floor of the convention center to, ya know, accommodate the height of their hopes?