• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

$15 in shipping? Crud - almost convinced myself to pick up one.

Yea I decided to pass on them. And these fit perfectly in a Medium Long Box from USPS which is $11.30 to ship nationwide. I guess they want another $4 profit (shrug)

Jerome

Not sure what the problem is. My second order with just the 2 box sets shipping was only $13.31

I'm thinking they charge for shipping based on distance which doesn't make sense since USPS Priority Flat Rate is for the CONUS, but if I purchased two box sets, these are the shipping rates:

USPS Standard Post --- $ 20.57

USPS Priority Mail 2-Day --- $ 26.73

So I added 2 sets to my cart and when I went to check out nothing was in cart. Naturally I went through process again and continued to checkout. Of course 4 sets were now in my cart. I could not see a way to edit my cart , so I continued to check out. I paid for the 4 sets and shipping. Will I get 4, 2 or zero? thoughts?

So I added 2 sets to my cart and when I went to check out nothing was in cart. Naturally I went through process again and continued to checkout. Of course 4 sets were now in my cart. I could not see a way to edit my cart , so I continued to check out. I paid for the 4 sets and shipping. Will I get 4, 2 or zero? thoughts?

Zero. They'll cancel your order for gamin the system. :devil:

:jokealert:

Idk what's gonna happen.

you could have edited the cart

400+ orders so far from the website....how many boxes did they bring back from SDCC? I heard there were a max of 2,000 total printed.

I wish they had included some kind of number on the website description, instead of just "limited edition."

I believe someone that worked at SDCC said here on the boards they had to count what they had remaining before they posted them. Hopefully there accurate.

i have a feeling they're over selling and might cancel some orders.