• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ultimate Dennis the Menace Thread
4 4

1,539 posts in this topic

On 7/11/2024 at 7:20 PM, Topnotchman said:

Dennis #44 date stamped June 15th 1960. Al Wiseman cover and story art with Fred Toole scripts. Ol ‘ Camp Kennolyn, Texas or Bust, Hearing Things, and Little Riding Red Robin Hood. 

IMG_8236.jpeg

Looks like somebody went to the Dan Quayle school of "Potato" spelling...:facepalm:

________________________________________________________________________________________.jpg

On 7/15/2024 at 11:17 PM, Topnotchman said:

#41 January 1960 beautiful glossy copy with bright colors and white pages. Al Wiseman cover and story art with Fred Toole writing. Dennis Sleighs Em, Cold Cash, and Horror Scope. 

IMG_8318.jpeg

Starting with the next issue I'm going to play too.  I'll post my copies along with yours, and we can both brag about what we got.  What could be more fun than that...?  lol

On 7/16/2024 at 4:18 PM, Tri-Color Brian said:

Starting with the next issue I'm going to play too.  I'll post my copies along with yours, and we can both brag about what we got.  What could be more fun than that...?  lol

Absolutely 👍 

On 7/17/2024 at 1:17 PM, Topnotchman said:

One of my nicer copies from pre 1960. A near mint copy date stamped November 14th 1959.  Al Wiseman art with Fred Toole scripts.  Fuss n Feathers, Peace and Quite, Bridge Wizz, Dig that Dennis

IMG_8329.jpeg

IMG_8338.jpeg

Stunning! :cloud9: