• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ultimate Dennis the Menace Thread
3 3

1,425 posts in this topic

On 7/28/2022 at 1:15 PM, comick1 said:

Scored this out in the wild at SD Comic-Con this last weekend. Dennis Giant from 1958.
Loving me the vignette/panel cover!
Bonus that Dennis is juggling in one panel (with limited success). I like any covers with juggling and/or unicycles.

Dennisgiant6.jpg

Dennisjuggle.jpg

Very nice. I bought a lot of Dennis last year, time to start to post them:

15306292_dennismenacenatal.thumb.JPG.b693993264ca49d52450b283ccb52959.JPGpimnetinhas.thumb.JPG.08110a7c868e1fbeaaa01c0b75c03578.JPG

The bottom one is the only pre 90's comic book with off white pages that I saw so far in my life  (counting only books printed in newspaper)

On 9/1/2022 at 9:10 AM, Readcomix said:

Any of you guys the buyer on this? Would love to have it if anyone knows if it’s owner is ready to move it to a new home.

3A06E9BA-35B2-414B-9C08-C9391CE31BFD.png

Poor Margaret!  The girl next door spent decades pining away for Dennis and then the exotic Italian girl just comes in and sweeps him away!

I picked up a collection recently that had about 150 Dennis issues in the 1965 to 1973 range. They’re cool, but they’re not my focus. I can’t imagine them doing that well on eBay. What’s the best place to move something like this?

On 12/21/2022 at 7:55 PM, Brock said:

I picked up a collection recently that had about 150 Dennis issues in the 1965 to 1973 range. They’re cool, but they’re not my focus. I can’t imagine them doing that well on eBay. What’s the best place to move something like this?

Maybe a sale here on the boards, as long as you PM all of us Dennis collectors to give us a heads up on the sale date...I, for one, am never offended by PMs to alert me to sales I might be interested in. 

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

On 12/22/2022 at 11:43 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:
On 12/22/2022 at 10:55 AM, Brock said:

Maybe a sale here on the boards, as long as you PM all of us Dennis collectors to give us a heads up on the sale date...I, for one, am never offended by PMs to alert me to sales I might be interested in. 

If any of the issues from 1965 to 1968 are in NM or better, PM only me.  No need to bother anyone else.