• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Awax SDCC 2015 report

173 posts in this topic

:hi:

Blast from the past.

:hi: new daddy

:headbang: Great to see you guys still doing your thing life has been crazy the past few months. :whee:

:o where have you been buddy? :hi:

I took a big step back from collecting to work on getting a car and other stuff the $400 car i had was not good for a baby nether was driving without a license i fixed both got something pretty decent ill put some pics later dont want to jack his thread anymore. Dealing with the baby spending non stop they are expensive also getting my stuff together for NYCC Awax has me excited. Hopefully everything has been going great for you guys as well.(thumbs u :blahblah:

Wow!

Congrats on the We Can Never Go Home variant. They are reporting only 50 were produced.

With printed #/50 on the back

Mine has a Ncb bend in the corner that can be pressed or I would prob sub it today.

It's looking like my score of the con though :acclaim:

2h334ti.jpg

2aj1gl2.jpg

There aren't too many of these. I just happened to be walking by ...

I'll be back later tonight or more tomorrow. I'm exhausted

This is so sweet. I need to get my hands on this.

I looked around for another today. No luck.

I saw one on eBay sell, it was signed :cry:

I think the only way to get them was from the creator and I bet more were signed and not witnessed.