• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show your 2015 SDCC books!

121 posts in this topic

Bryan Cranston on a Breaking Bad book happened. There should be some neat "The Strain" books done today. Some great Grant Morrisons got done last night. Joss Whedon is going down right now. The Adrienne Palicki signing should go down. She is into me. Triston, strike that, Laura got a wicked WD book and poster done.

I whiffed on Wesley Snipes like a n00b punk. I am trying to get jackson Guice right now. There is nothing like this show. Wow.

lol Thanks Sean! Love hearing the updates :)

Wow - a breaking bad book! Can't wait to see that to see that, and the Strain is great, excited for that show to be back!! Sounds like it's already a heated up show and it's barely started.

Really need to make it one day. Would love to see you all there.

If Facebook is any indication, there were some AMAZING cast books done over the last few days.

I've yet to attend a SDCC, but looking forward to eventually making it to the west coast.

If Facebook is any indication, there were some AMAZING cast books done over the last few days

Where would one see these on FB?

Well you'd have to be friends with facilitators and other boardies, then you get to enjoy the madness