• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archie Meets Ramones

13 posts in this topic

How do you top Archie vs. Sharknado and Archie vs. Predator?

How about Archie Meets Ramones?

Yep, next year, for Archie's 75th anniversary and the 40th anniversary of the Ramones debut album, the world will finally get what it didn't know it was waiting for:

Archie-Meets-Ramones-promo.jpg

:roflmao:

lol I hear the name and I'm sure you may be able to relate to this. As soon as it comes out of someone's mouth you get a little intrigued and frightened at the same time. Rest assured, some days I'll be thinking man I wanna hit up a party with Awax and other days may think no way am I sinning 1000 ways tonight. :insane:

Disclaimer: if you don't know GG. Don't google GG at work.

When in the Jabbers he was kind of normal and they were good rock and roll.

But solo. :sick: .. I'll put on a few songs now and then and am glad I know about him ( came close to going to a show one before he died ) but he's not in my top 10 lol

Oh, I've seen home videos after seeing him live that were filmed in the woods that entailed GG and two guys, urine, barbwire, feces, and broken bottles. You may or may not be able to imagine what that entailed depending how dark you can go. Something's are just not made for others to see doh!

To bring this back to innocent Archie lol NO WAY should GG be in any funny books.