• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***SUICIDE SQUAD (V1) #1-67, SO #14, LEGENDS #3 NM/NM+ -- CLOSED

33 posts in this topic

:rulez:

1. No HOSers or Probies

2. Paypal preferred

3. Shipping included in the U.S.

4. International shipping available at cost.

5. :takeit: in the thread trumps PM. If there is a question about who gets what, I will be the final judge.

:gossip:

I'm a super nice guy. Don't believe me? Check my eBay Feedback or my Kudos Thread.

HIGH GRADE SUICIDE SQUAD SET

NM/NM+ (Several 9.8 candidates in this run)

$425 shipped $325 shipped

Includes:

LEGENDS #3

SECRET ORIGINS #14

SUICIDE SQUAD Vol 1 #1-67 + Annual 1

SUICIDE SQUAD RAISE THE FLAG #1-8

CONVERGENCE SUICIDE SQUAD #1-2 + Variants #1-2

th_DSCN4189_zpsc0wvns4n.jpg th_DSCN4191_zpslfpxgbzd.jpg th_DSCN4193_zps4i0rcpoc.jpg th_DSCN4195_zps4crj2a8t.jpg

th_legends%203_zpscqhbxer1.jpg th_SO%2014_zpscznr5079.jpg th_SS%2001_zpstzqmojma.jpg th_SS%2023_zpsdazejf1m.jpg th_SS%2048_zpsra1bgu7r.jpg th_SS%2049_zpsp8vzxwzi.jpg

This was my favorite series back in the day and most of these are the original copies I picked from my LCS.

This is the classic John Ostrander run, not the horror that is the New 52 run. lol

Ready for my sales pitch? lol

If you attempted to piece this set together yourself, the six key issues (Legends #3; SO #14; SS #1, 23, 48, 49) would cost you about $200 + shipping based on eBay prices. Of course, that also means eBay grading. :insane:

The rest of the run would, of course, cost more on top of that and who knows what kind of rat chewed copies you'd end up with on eBay.

hm

Looks like we'll be seeing more NM sets of this series due to the perceived value because of a hyped up movie.

(shrug)

will people start making more d-bag comments in threads because there's more movies about d-bags coming up?

Looks like we'll be seeing more NM sets of this series due to the perceived value because of a hyped up movie.

locks-knob-3400.png

This really isn't cool at all. This is a sales thread.

I hope I'm not ruining your sales thread, but just in case anyone read the msg from alamocity and changed their mind about buying this book...

NM has a high print run, but once the movie comes out, I gaurantee you, demand will far outweigh supply. I wish I had the money to buy this book, but hopefully someone does because it will continue to rise In value.

Also, don't cr@p in other people's sales threads.

GLWTS!!!!

This really isn't cool at all. This is a sales thread.

I hope I'm not ruining your sales thread, but just in case anyone read the msg from alamocity and changed their mind about buying this book...

NM has a high print run, but once the movie comes out, I gaurantee you, demand will far outweigh supply. I wish I had the money to buy this book, but hopefully someone does because it will continue to rise In value.

Also, don't cr@p in other people's sales threads.

GLWTS!!!!

you aren't even talking about what's listed in this thread. Ostrander's Suicide Squad is terrific.