• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Gold, Some Silver, Some Rare, Have fun!

81 posts in this topic

Right but I paid before he claimed how do I not get the book?

I never pay till the sale is acknowledged by the seller. Just sayin'.

In all fairness, I thought that he was the one that posted the ILL TAKE IT. Didn't realize until after he paid that someone else had pulled the trigger. First ILL TAKE IT in the thread wins. Sorry Zafrani.

Rule says 1st :takeit: wins. Doesn't specify in the thread or through pm. He didn't 'takeit' in pm yet he already paid? Seems gnats are being circumcised here, but I guess that's common on these boards.

Rule says 1st :takeit: wins. Doesn't specify in the thread or through pm. He didn't 'takeit' in pm yet he already paid? Seems gnats are being circumcised here, but I guess that's common on these boards.

BB8, you are correct. It is vague. I'm fixing that now. However, in this situation, the thread ILL TAKE IT beat the pm by 2 minutes, so it doesn't matter.

No worries lesson learned...

You are learning the ropes, so WTTB. Welcome to the Boards. And know that Sardo is a top-notch Boardie in every respect.

Now let's see more great books!!

Action Comics #54 2.0. Classic golden age war cover. $300

E999A3F3-BFD8-4A7C-BF96-456C85A3A338_zpsw8xvkasz.jpg

:takeit:

Dammit, don't need to spend money, but I've been looking for an Action Comic to just have 1... so nice.... :D

TY for sparing me! I don't collect superman but the price and the cover were sooooo temping! Great pickup!

Action Comics #54 2.0. Classic golden age war cover. $300

E999A3F3-BFD8-4A7C-BF96-456C85A3A338_zpsw8xvkasz.jpg

:takeit:

Dammit, don't need to spend money, but I've been looking for an Action Comic to just have 1... so nice.... :D

TY for sparing me! I don't collect superman but the price and the cover were sooooo temping! Great pickup!

I don't collect those either, but I want a specimen of the run, and that's a good one. Low grade, but looks sharp and at a reasonable price. I didn't even check gpa, :tonofbricks: but it felt fair so I pulled the trigger.

Now just don't tell my wife! :kidaround: