• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Gold, Some Silver, Some Rare, Have fun!

81 posts in this topic

First up - Fantastic Four #1 (GOLDEN RECORD REPRINT). Stan Lee sig. OW/W. Last sale GPA $370. Asking $350.

Surprised this "2.0 version" is still here. :takeit:

If some jerk hadn't scrawled his name across the word balloon, it would've been gone yesterday! lol

First up - Fantastic Four #1 (GOLDEN RECORD REPRINT). Stan Lee sig. OW/W. Last sale GPA $370. Asking $350.

Surprised this "2.0 version" is still here. :takeit:

If some jerk hadn't scrawled his name across the word balloon, it would've been gone yesterday! lol

I'll admit I thought long and hard about this one when I saw it last night. An iconic comic that launched the superhero era for Marvel signed by the creator, in a very nice grade. Certainly short of owning the original at nosebleed prices, this is the next-best thing when it comes to owning a little piece of history.

Super-Mystery Comics v.5 #4 Underwater octopus cover. Metro listed it as being the Ohio Copy. 6.5 $125

2C0AC812-DEF6-4580-899A-2E5626426DAC_zpsfyfgqfim.jpg

:takeit: ....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Super-Mystery Comics v.5 #4 Underwater octopus cover. Metro listed it as being the Ohio Copy. 6.5 $125

2C0AC812-DEF6-4580-899A-2E5626426DAC_zpsfyfgqfim.jpg

Someone should buy this. :baiting: It would go really well in the current Golden Age thread about comics with octopii . Great looking book! I'm tempted hm