• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STEVE SKROCE - We Stand On Guard

5 posts in this topic

I have a question that may be basic so I do apologize ahead of time if it is. I wondered if anyone has seen the art for 'We Stand on Guard' for sale anywhere. I can't seem to find a real web presence for Steve Skyroce.

The short answer is no. He was away from comics for awhile and I ran into him at fanexpo vancouver. He doesn't have an art rep. He is on facebook, so you can try there, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Malvin

Dammit. This means I am going to have to get a Facebook account :sick:.

Thanks for the help. Dipping my toes in original art is making me understand how much more difficult it is than comic collecting. I am still looking for a ditko Speedball page and it has been years!

Skroce will be doing a store signing for "We Stand on Guard" at Hourglass Comics in a suburb of Vancouver, BC Saturday July 25/15 from about 2 pm to 4 pm. His more recent comic art is all on computer now. :facepalm: