• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lighthouse Comics

148 posts in this topic

I talked to Strongguy. I have been debating whether I should chargeback the amount. Yea, it may be small but I know I'm not the only one and I feel everytime he attend conventions he's literally laughing in our collective faces.

Strongguy says that he didn't have SuperMan 210 (I paid for two six month shipments) because "it was in a different location", but I feel at this point, he should just buy the issues off the newstand and satisfy the orders - this is ridiculous.

The worst thing to me is that I haven't received any word on why it could possibly be delayed.

BTW, I think Superman 214 comes out this month so he's 3/4 months behind.

sign-rantpost.gif

So, is anyone still waiting for comics from him?? I prepaid for a whole set of Jim Lee Superman comics along with all the variant covers, and have received nothing! Anyone still in contact with him?? mad.gif

He was at the Seattle Con a couple of weeks back. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

So, is anyone still waiting for comics from him?? I prepaid for a whole set of Jim Lee Superman comics along with all the variant covers, and have received nothing! Anyone still in contact with him?? mad.gif

I think that proves my point.

sign-rantpost.gif

I can't believe you doormats are still taking this [#@$%!!!] from him.

sign-rantpost.gif

Go Hacks! popcorn.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

Was there another choice? confused-smiley-013.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

There's always another choice... but not for you. You like it up the [#@$%!!!]. confused-smiley-013.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

Go Hacks! popcorn.gif

FOAD, Troll!

sign-rantpost.gif

Go Hacks! popcorn.gif

FOAD, Troll!

2 sweet losses! yay.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

There's always another choice... but not for you. You like it up the [#@$%!!!]. confused-smiley-013.gif

Why do you persist in equating everything with your H0m0-erotic fantasies? Perhaps you should not have ordered the deluxe limited edition complete Oz boxed set. Who knows what depraved dreams you will exhibit. Sicko!

sign-rantpost.gif

Why do you persist in equating everything with your H0m0-erotic fantasies? Perhaps you should not have ordered the deluxe limited edition complete Oz boxed set. Who knows what depraved dreams you will exhibit. Sicko!

Whoa. That sucked almost as hard as you do when you come up short on "Two'fer Tuesdays" at the local Burger Barn, Jumbo!

sign-rantpost.gif

Go Hacks! popcorn.gif

FOAD, Troll!

2 sweet losses! yay.gif

Shouldn't you be somewhere painting shorts on your thunderous thighs?

sign-rantpost.gif

Whoa. That sucked almost as hard as you do when you come up short on "Two'fer Tuesdays" at the local Burger Barn, Jumbo!

Hmm...I read your post twice and have concluded that you have serious social issues. Burger Barn? Is that really the kind of places they have in Kansas? No wonder you guys have obesity problems.

sign-rantpost.gif

Go Hacks! popcorn.gif

FOAD, Troll!

2 sweet losses! yay.gif

Shouldn't you be somewhere painting shorts on your thunderous thighs?

I prefer to refer them as "muscular" thighs! sign-rantpost.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

Hmm...I read your post twice and have concluded that you have serious social issues. Burger Barn? Is that really the kind of places they have in Kansas? No wonder you guys have obesity problems.

Could you PLEASE try and make your responses even a LITTLE interesting? It makes my job of humiliating you much easier, Thx.™