• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto Comic Book Show Toronto: Sun Aug 16 Waterloo Comic Book Show Sun Sep 20

37 posts in this topic

We might not even bring a single book that has seen a show before :o

Prove it! :sumo:

I'm not either. My entire inventory for tomorrow is from a new collection I picked up two weeks ago. Ten long boxes of $1.00 books and 4 longs of priced stuff. I'm expecting a brisk day tomorrow, and then it's on to Chicago baby :cloud9:

Jim

We might not even bring a single book that has seen a show before :o

Prove it! :sumo:

I'm not either. My entire inventory for tomorrow is from a new collection I picked up two weeks ago. Ten long boxes of $1.00 books and 4 longs of priced stuff. I'm expecting a brisk day tomorrow, and then it's on to Chicago baby :cloud9:

Jim

Mine is all new stuff too,

Hot modern wildly_fanciful_statement.

I will have the best booth. You will see. You will all see.

Was a good show yesterday.

I think Andy had VIP access with his sons as they were the first ones in the room. (Hope yesterdays trip was equally fun).

JL had some booth babes...she even held the automatic door for us yesterday it was quite the sight :cloud9:

Met a couple of new faces and chatted away for a while.

Most of the usual sellers were there, crowd was good and overall a good show again. Well except for the in hotel restaurant wasn't open like it normally was at noon so our lunch had to wait till like 3pm.