• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Completely sold out

27 posts in this topic

There you go! I got mine for dirt cheap on E-Bay ($60 shipped) and its been working great for awhile.

:gossip: don't tell him that I was going to get that DC book from him cause he doesn't know what DC Keys are :sumo:

There you go! I got mine for dirt cheap on E-Bay ($60 shipped) and its been working great for awhile.

:gossip: don't tell him that I was going to get that DC book from him cause he doesn't know what DC Keys are :sumo:

It came in the lot of these books that came into the shop last night...I didn't even know what it was. :sorry:

Jim

And lastly the piece de resistance....

Werewolf by Night #32 9.2 White Pages (and just screaming for a resub)

$1135 last sale, $1135 90 day average MY PRICE $1100

July16WWBN9.2.jpg

Jim

I'll take it

It's your sir :foryou:

PM incoming

Jim

It came in the lot of these books that came into the shop last night...I didn't even know what it was. :sorry:

Jim

Maybe you need my number for speed dial