• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All of a sudden, Midtown shipping sucks!

5 posts in this topic

Every order in July has not shipped yet. I order weekly, and for the past 10 years they have always shipped Wed night or Thursday during the day. Now, they are stacking up. These are new releases, always free shipping over $75, and always paid by credit card. Anyone else having trouble????

I have been getting them right on schedule as usual. Did you recheck your settings to make sure it is still on weekly shipping and not monthly or anything?

Yes, they are not preorders. I have done it the same for years. I order them every Wednesday afternoon when they go up, and usually get them on Monday. Strange!

Why yes, I actually did. Three times now. First time it happened, they said they were holding my order because of a late delivery of one book. Ended up shipping it on Monday instead of the previous Wed or Thurs. The book was Spiderman 18.1 I think. So right now, I have two orders in limbo, one from 7-1 and one from 7-8, and a third placed which should not ship until next week. I have not heard back from them on the second and third contact. I always use there instant message to contact them.

And I wanted to see if this problem was mine alone, or across the board which might suggest some shipping staffing problems. Thanks for adding to the conversation!