• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large Silver Age Marvel and DC Collection Including AF#15 and Daredevil #1

31 posts in this topic

Interesting number of books for someone from the UK

In what way?

Yeah, I thought this was a very odd comment. ???

Update:

After several requests I have gone through all the key marvel titles and listed if they are either a pence or cents copy. As I said in the original listing it is a real mix (Roughly 50/50). All key issues now state which version they are. I can check other comics and list them as well if requested.

I also found around 50 more later issues of Thor and Sub Mariner that I have added to the list. I'm not going to increase the asking price. Think of these as a bit of a brucey bonus.

Updated spreadsheet with full collection listing can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qg8xYWE9S7NJSpbbYPegDwADf525Lxxnv3EWP3-MOD4/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you all for your interest in the collection. I already have several viewings booked this week and a couple of offers close to my asking price already.

Until the asking price is met I am willing to listen to serious offers. If the asking price is not met I will likely go with the best offer by next weekend giving everyone a fair chance to view the collection or ask questions and see more pics (If outside UK).

Feel free to drop me a PM or email me at evan.pryce13@gmail.com if you would like to ask any questions or make an offer on the collection.

Just to remind you I am ideally looking to sell the entire collection to 1 person based in the UK. I will also consider offers for entire runs of each title. I already sold the run of Strange Adventures like this.

Thanks again for your interest and kind offers.

Just to let you know I will be assessing all offers over the weekend so If you are interested in the collection please don't hesitate to get in touch before the weekend.

I've had several collectors and dealers view the collection this week and all have agreed that my grading is generally in line with current standards give or take a grade or so either way. This will average out across the entire collection with some comics being significantly higher grades than I have listed them.

Feel free to drop me a DM with any questions, I look forward to hearing from you.

Interesting number of books for someone from the UK

In what way?

Yeah, I thought this was a very odd comment. ???

The number of comics...the year... cmon guys!

Makes no sense at all.