• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Misc Gold, Silver (Hulk 3), Bronze

15 posts in this topic

Will be listing a small hodge-podge of books. As always, satisfaction guaranteed or return for a full refund (two weeks). I accept PayPal unless noted, checks, Money Orders, and ship via USPS, rates vary based on destination.

1st :takeit: in the thread or via PM wins.

Incredible Hulk 3 CGC 7.0 White Pages $1,200.00

Checks/Money Orders only on this one, incredible color which is why I bought this book from Nick a few years back. 1st appearance of Ringmaster and Hercules. No Marvel Chipping, perfectly centered, killer copy for the grade. Free shipping/insurance in the US (comparable credit towards international shipping).

hulk3.jpg

Four Color 199 F Donald Duck in the Sheriff of Bullet Valley by Carl Barks $175.00

Mid-grade copy still has great color, this book is often faded looking.

fc199_zps6b755808.jpg

Will be listing a small hodge-podge of books. As always, satisfaction guaranteed or return for a full refund (two weeks). I accept PayPal unless noted, checks, Money Orders, and ship via USPS, rates vary based on destination.

1st :takeit: in the thread or via PM wins.

Incredible Hulk 3 CGC 7.0 White Pages $1,200.00

Checks/Money Orders only on this one, incredible color which is why I bought this book from Nick a few years back. 1st appearance of Ringmaster and Hercules. No Marvel Chipping, perfectly centered, killer copy for the grade. Free shipping/insurance in the US (comparable credit towards international shipping).

hulk3.jpg

Sure is purdy.

A couple Gold Keys...

Aristocats 1 VF+ but…tape. $15.00

Poster intact, small piece of tape stuck to the top of the cover above the "Gold Key" logo.

aristocats1_zps8o8215jf.jpg