• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lawbreakers Suspense Stories 12 CGC 9.2 Northford Ped. SOLD!!!

11 posts in this topic

Ok....let's try a different book. This is what I personally consider one of the sickest covers of the pre-code era. LSS 11 gets most of the love, but this one is definitely up there in the creepy as heck dept.

I will cover shipping in the lower 48 and prefer a check or money order over Paypal, but will accept it.

Reasonable offers will be considered, but please be respectful. The book is not cheap, but if you want the nicest copy of this great pre-code, this is my asking price. You cannot rely on GPA for books like this, so if you want it, you may want to jump now as it could be your only chance.

Thanks for looking.

Lawbreakers Suspense Stories 12 CGC 9.2 C/OW, Northford Pedigree. Highest Graded at 9.2 and sole top census. Markings that you see are on the old label case. Could probably do with a fresh re-holder to be honest.

2500.00 :news: SOLD to Gabe

LSS121.jpg

LSS122.jpg