• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BvS- All SA GA Batman & Superman titles- CLOSED

137 posts in this topic

Hello Fellow Forum Members:

In anticipation of the Batman vs. Superman movie, I am selling many titles starring both characters. Superman, Batman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Adventure Comics, and World Finest Comics with the majority being from the Silver Age (some Golden Age).

RULES

-I prefer PayPal payment, but will also accept checks or money order

-I have the right to refuse service to anyone without reason. That means no one from the Probation List or Hall of Shame.

-Shipping is $4 for 1-3 books and $10 (Priority) for 4 or more books. This is for US customers and outside US must agree to pay exact shipping.

-Return will be accepted for any reason within 14 days after receiving your items. If it’s something I screwed up, I will also refund the shipping cost.

-First :takeit: posted will be considered the winner.

-PMs are welcomed but the book(s) must be claimed in the thread to be consider the official winner. If someone else posts unconditional :takeit: before a PM offer is claimed publicly, then the unconditional :takeit: wins.

-I apologize in advance if it takes me a while to get to the PMs since I will be concentrating on getting these books posted onto the board. I have about a dozen books for each title. My grades are estimates and I will disclose any major issues not easily seen in the pictures. Disregard my shadow in most of the pictures.

-First and foremost, let’s have a good time and grab some excellent comics at a great price.

:whee: