• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BvS- All SA GA Batman & Superman titles- CLOSED

137 posts in this topic

:news: For Friday July 24, 2015

I cleaned up this thread to make it easier to navigate through the comics that are left. I also decided to SLASH prices to offer up some amazing deals on some older, rare 10 cent and 12 cent covers.

It would be hard to find prices like these on the board or anywhere else for that matter.

A good example is a bright Golden Age World War II era book for nearly $100 off guide. I looked up sold items on ebay and this is by far the best deal for the money. :baiting:

This will be the last price drop and this thread will close sometime in the next day or two so act fast. PM me with an offer for larger bulk deals.

I want to thank everyone for making this a fabulous sale. All my buyers have been so nice and courteous. I'm almost out of comic books for this thread so I decided it's time to close it. I made one final price reduction and this thread will be closing today (Saturday) at 5 PM PST.

Last Chance is now! (Beside its my B-Day tomorrow, big Four-Oh)