• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

27 posts in this topic

RICC.jpg

CREATOR SIGS

*Creator signatures subbed under your CGC account is a fee of $5 per signature.

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee (dependent on tier), fast track fee optional, $5 fee per signature, and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping is $3 per book)

*For more than three new signatures on a single book, please also add $5 for each signature after the third new signature if you do not have your own CGC account.

*Creator signature fees extra (if any).

CELEBRITY SIGS

*Celebrity signatures subbed under your CGC account is a fee of $25 per signature. (JEREMY RENNER IS SEPARATE AND WILL BE BELOW)

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee (dependent on tier), fast track fee optional, $25 fee per signature, and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping is $3 per book)

*For more than three new signatures on a single book, please also add $5 for each signature after the third new signature if you do not have your own CGC account.

*Celebrity signing fees extra and subject to change if they are changed at the show. Please see the signature areas on the conventions websites for current prices.

*Items other than comics accepted...PM for specifics.

SKETCHES

*Sketch pick-up fee is $25 (for additional signatures see above for cost)

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee of $28, fast track fee optional, and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping is $3 per book)

*Non-sketch cover commissions also available...PM for details.

If subbing books under your own account, you must have CGC submission forms pre-filled out completely and sent to me or I can fill out the paperwork for a $10 fee per form. Please contact CGC to have them send the CGC Signature Submission forms sent to you.

$5 fee applies to crack out current CGC graded books. Cannot guarantee same grade when re-graded but I have cracked out hundreds of books with no issues. Handle all books with the utmost care.

Books must be properly prepped. See HOW TO PREP BOOK THREAD for details on how to properly prep your books. $5 prep fee applies to any books not properly prepped. (And if you want a book signed in a specific area this is even more important).

Any questions or to schedule signatures and get the address to send books or other items to, please PM me or send me an email at twincitiesauctions@gmail.com

TF.jpg

SPECIAL PRICING FOR PETER CULLEN & FRANK WELKER

I have negotiated a lower price for Cullen and Welker at this show allowing me to do the opp for the same or lower than if you were to go yourself. I am allotted 50 slots for each and anyone who sent me items for Texas Comic Con are already in line and get these lower prices. With items already in hand, I have less than 10 spots for Welker and less than 15 for Cullen left.

Prices are:

Cullen only - $175

Welker only - $175

Cullen and Welker - $275

The above fees include my facilitation fee...CGC fees, shipping, cracking/prepping are separate.

RARE WILL FRIEDLE APPEARANCE

Have Batman Beyond or Ultimate Spider-Man books you'd like to have signed by the voice actor? Now's your chance!

ALSO ATTENDING:

RICC_2.jpg

AND....

Doug Jones - Abe Sapien (Hellboy Reunion)

Jessie Martin - Add him to a FLASH cast book!

Julian Glover - Add him to a Game of Throns cast book!

Star Wars Cast, Barbara Eden, Dean Cain, Margo Kidder and more

See this link for an up to date full guest list: RICC Guest List

I wish there was an Eric Matthews Boy Meets World photo variant..... :frustrated:

A hundred times this, or how about a Plays With Squirells version?

Have him sign a blank Avengers on the bottom and have an artist draw him...and have the artist write "Meet Boy Meets World" under Avengers. lol

:D

If you know of an artist at a show between now and then that would do it for ~$200 and you could help me facilitate, I would 100% LOVE to do that, that would be the crowning achievement of my sketch collection.... hm

something like this

plays-with-squirrels.png

I know just the guy...heck he could do that character with Cap on one side and Hawkeye on the other and you could get all three to sign it! :-)

And he could leave room for other characters so you could draw them in and have them sign it...he'd be the newest member of the Avengers! :-)

PM me

:D

If you know of an artist at a show between now and then that would do it for ~$200 and you could help me facilitate, I would 100% LOVE to do that, that would be the crowning achievement of my sketch collection.... hm

something like this

plays-with-squirrels.png

I know just the guy...heck he could do that character with Cap on one side and Hawkeye on the other and you could get all three to sign it! :-)

And he could leave room for other characters so you could draw them in and have them sign it...he'd be the newest member of the Avengers! :-)

PM me

You could always go with this....

500px-Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_316_Full_Cover.jpg

Pay attention at the 1:18 mark.

SONS OF ANARCHY CAST (More to be Added?):

RICC_1.jpg

I've got the perfect book for this signing! Theo Rossi add on!

TQ, deadline?

soa2A.jpg

I've got the same book and definitely need to add Theo to it! Been waiting for an opportunity to do just that.

Books need to be in hand by November 2nd as I'll be heading to Phoenix prior to RH then straight to RICC.

Carrie Fisher (Star Wars)

Alex Kingston (Arrow)

Doug Jones, Selma Blair, and Ron Perlman (Hellboy reunion)

Cullen and Welker (Transformers voices - limited spots left)

Jon Bernthal (Walking Dead and now Punisher)

8 Supernatural actors/acresses

Lou Ferrigno

Sons of Anarchy

David Prowse

Will Friedle and Kevin Conroy

Tommy Walker (Daredevil)

LAST CALL