• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Submission posted by Steven Fernandez

9 posts in this topic

I just sent off to get first 6 titles graded, I hope they come back with a high Grade.

So I just sent off to get 6 of my comics graded. So far this has been a good experience. Before I made the decision to become a member I called CGC and spoke with a very informative representative. He explained everything and that day I went home and signed up and got my comics ready to send. So far so good, I sent off my comics on Tuesday and received conformation that they were received Thursday. I hope all goes well, I know the turn around time is about 50 days or so, and that's ok with me. Thanks CGC.

See more journals by Steven Fernandez

Welcome aboard Steven!

50 days is still pretty optimistic though. I know some boardies that are just now getting books back that they submitted back in January.

50 business days probably right?

Welcome aboard Steven!

50 days is still pretty optimistic though. I know some boardies that are just now getting books back that they submitted back in January.

50 business days probably right?

hm

50 business days is only, roughly, 10 weeks or 2 1/2 months. Still seems highly optimistic to me. (shrug)

I just sent off to get first 6 titles graded, I hope they come back with a high Grade.

So I just sent off to get 6 of my comics graded. So far this has been a good experience. Before I made the decision to become a member I called CGC and spoke with a very informative representative. He explained everything and that day I went home and signed up and got my comics ready to send. So far so good, I sent off my comics on Tuesday and received conformation that they were received Thursday. I hope all goes well, I know the turn around time is about 50 days or so, and that's ok with me. Thanks CGC.

See more journals by Steven Fernandez

Welcome Steven!I truly hope that you receive some quality grades.I believe another bordie already requested this, but please do share what books you submitted along with your personal grade assessments for each. It will be very interesting to see how accurate your grading is compared to the CGC experts :-)Looking forward to seeing you around!If you ever have any questions pertaining to this hobby...anything...just reach out to me.-Professor Pecora