• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA MEGACON FEB. 25-27, 2005

15 posts in this topic

Anybody going to Megacon this weekend between Feb. 25-27, 2005? Please PM me for details.

http://www.megaconvention.com/default.asp

Thanks,

John

Is something going on?

I spoke with Doug Schmell and we can booth make a forum dinner if it is Saturday night and NOT too early.

Just a reminder, we have reservations at Vito's ChopHouse for Saturday evening, the 26th at 8 PM. The reservation is under "CGC" for those who wish to attend. Currently, we have a reservation for 7, so new additions PM me please. .

You have me on the list, correct?

Plus, Doug says he will be there (I'll make sure he comes).

Who else is on the list (seven sounds kinda low)?

Hmmm...

1). Mr. Stevie B

2). Mr. Stevie F

3). Mr. Doug S.

4). Myself

5). My significant other

6). To be determined

7). To be determined

I haven't spoken with Brent of QualityComix in over a month, but he probably will be there.

Right now, there have been a number of non-commital 'I might be there' PMs, but few who have stepped up. If anyone would like to fill the remaning two spots, or if we need to go beyond 7 seats, let me know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm...

1). Mr. Stevie B

2). Mr. Stevie F

3). Mr. Doug S.

4). Myself

5). My significant other

6). To be determined

7). To be determined

I haven't spoken with Brent of QualityComix in over a month, but he probably will be there.

Right now, there have been a number of non-commital 'I might be there' PMs, but few who have stepped up. If anyone would like to fill the remaning two spots, or if we need to go beyond 7 seats, let me know.

WOW!!!

That's the best we can do? This is FLORIDA for christsake, not the middle of nowhere (no offense to those who live nowhere).

I guess I can hire a significant other for the night, (just don't tell my wife). tongue.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm...

1). Mr. Stevie B

2). Mr. Stevie F

3). Mr. Doug S.

4). Myself

5). My significant other

6). To be determined

7). To be determined

WOW!!!

That's the best we can do? This is FLORIDA for christsake, not the middle of nowhere (no offense to those who live nowhere).

I guess I can hire a significant other for the night, (just don't tell my wife). tongue.gif

My SO will not be making it. I will talk to one or two people this week to see if they can make it.

Hmmm...

1). Mr. Stevie B

2). Mr. Stevie F

3). Mr. Doug S.

4). Myself

5). My significant other

6). To be determined

7). To be determined

WOW!!!

Well, WonderCon not only has a track record for Forum dinners, it is altogether a better convention for advanced collectors to attend. Hopefully, though, this MegaCon will distinguish itself with a better variety of nicer books than available in year's past.

I think it was Steve B and one other person at last year's MegaCon Forum dinner, so if we get seven, that's a near 300% improvement! tongue.gif