• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

House of Secrets #92

11 posts in this topic

Personally I would save up some more dough,and get yourself a 9.0+ copy.

Amen, brother! I would like to sell my 9.0, but I just completed my Wrightson ST run and it would feel weird not having the introductory issue. Really want a 'Tec 400.

Amen, brother! I would like to sell my 9.0, but I just completed my Wrightson ST run and it would feel weird not having the introductory issue. Really want a 'Tec 400.

Tec 400 is nice,but there's something very special with Wrightsons work on ST. (thumbs u

Tec 400 is nice,but there's something very special with Wrightsons work on ST. (thumbs u

Agreed! That is a magical run. I would not sell that HOS 92 in 9.0 if I were you.

Oh my, yes. For myself, HOS 92 and the 1st ten issues of the 1st ST series are a set. Nothing against Nestor, of course. He did excellent work for the remainder of the series. The Wrightson issues were dynamic. #7 probably being my favorite. Hell, they were all good. Years ago, I bought a 30 issue lot of HOS and the only one missing was 92.