• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicartads.com update

6 posts in this topic

Good morning! I wanted to let folks who might be interested know that I have added dozens of scans of old art ads for Jack Kirby Fantastic Four original art to www.comicartads.com

I also have started to upload old Neal Adams original art ads, including ads for some nice covers.

Thanks, Lee

Good morning! I wanted to let folks who might be interested know that I have added dozens of scans of old art ads for Jack Kirby Fantastic Four original art to www.comicartads.com

I also have started to upload old Neal Adams original art ads, including ads for some nice covers.

Thanks, Lee

Its almost painful to go through these ads

Woulda, coulda, shoulda

Thanks, Lee

Its almost painful to go through these ads

Woulda, coulda, shoulda

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, and in some cases did. And then sold. So: still painful.