• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few ECs

8 posts in this topic

Most of my comics remain at my family's house in Canada - I will be there from 6-10 August and am willing to say goodbye to a few of my books. My loss is your gain!

I will only be able to ship things probably on the 10th from Canada, or I can do it from the UK thereafter - buyer's choice. Shipping will be actual cost (I will ask probably for more, then refund any excess). Costs depend on whether you buy slabs or raw.

I ask that, if you want some books, you send me a nominal deposit and the balance closer to the shipment date. I am posting these in advance so I do not forget later - it will be a busy trip!

Three books seemingly from the same collection all with the same "L" on the front cover:

Shock Suspenstories 13 6.0 (raw) $175

This would ve an easy VF but for the unfortunate nibble at the front right.

Shock13F.jpg

Shock Suspenstories 14 7.0 (raw) $195

This would be an easy VF but there are some Marvel chips at the back.

Shock14F.jpg

Crime Suspenstories 27 7.5 CGC $235 (but I only have a photo of it raw)

Very attractive book with one flaw that keeps it out of VF+ territory (a little ding at the spine near the staple) photo to follow

CSS27_zpshouyu4qc.jpeg

Crime Suspenstories 15 (raw but it was a slabbed 8.5) clean, white pages $175

Unfortunately there is a micro-trim at the top cover

No "L" on the front cover, but a character-building store stamp

Photo to follow

And lastly, this 3D House of Terror CGC 8.0 $155

House-of-Terror1Fcgc.jpg

I may have a few more to add later...

... and (shameless plug) I am also happy to cut good deals on my paintings or commissions for boardies! ( here )

Always liked your style of work. I am not too familiar with the influences, but I always thought they had a nice Edward Hopper feel to the color and lighting. Nice ECs, too!

Always liked your style of work. I am not too familiar with the influences, but I always thought they had a nice Edward Hopper feel to the color and lighting. Nice ECs, too!

Thanks on both fronts!

Shock Suspenstories 13 6.0 (raw) $175

This would ve an easy VF but for the unfortunate nibble at the front right.

Shock13F.jpg

So long as you take PayPal, :takeit: at 15% off.

Sold to you!