• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are these auctions for real, or are they scams?

6 posts in this topic

Well...the guy has not sold ANYTHING on ebay as far as I can tell (only searched the first 4 or 5 pages). But he has bought a bunch of very nice old lobby cards for movies and paid pretty high amounts. All of his feedback is from sellers. But that alone does not make this a scam. confused-smiley-013.gif ALSO - I checked out the Dr. Fate "More Fun" issue, and that is one of the only books he's listing as "unrestored". ONLY TWO of these books are Unrestored. The rest have had a minimum of "moderate" restoration.

I looked these over. He has many scans of each book, and all scans are taken in the same location. He also takes Paypal credit card payments. Any opinions?

Glastbat

I'm sure he's legit. Big feedback, he buys expensive stuff, lots of high quality pictures, legitimate descriptions. Wild stuff.