• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS 1 posted by Ronnylama

7 posts in this topic

JUSTICE LEAGUE

The most unique Stanley Leiber (Stan Lee) book is Silver Surfer. I would love to eventually get a higher grade in this BUT JLA is where it all began as a team. I am a HUGE fan of comics and the ATLAS books are so unerated...AS WELL AS DC

Marvel is a Minor Thread to DC in my opinion

16783.jpg

See more journals by Ronnylama

You are killin me man, lol. Very happy to see you write a journal. That is a beautiful Avengers 1 right there...way better than JLA. :/ You helped me to appreciate books outside of Marvel, BUT I will always march to the drum of the MMMS! :headbang:

good point RONNYLAMA. JLA books were the first combo superheroes. Thanks for the insight.

Too funny!! I will have to remember to pull one of these stunts! :-)

I really like this Avengers #1 CGC 7.0! Great looking copy!

One day I would like to add a solid mid-grade copy of this book to my collection!

Thanks for posting Ronny!

haha...thanks guys. I tried to change the thread for it sounded like I did not appreciate the Avengers. I truly do and they are in my top 3 Marvel greats. I like when Roy Thomas started mixing it up a bit.