• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halcyon Gallery art prints signed by Stan Lee selling for extreme prices...

25 posts in this topic

Large prints signed by Stan Lee are for sale in a London Galley. I understand the prices are 15-18k.

I wonder if these are selling well.

Glen

Not that it matters as I wouldn't buy them for more than the price of Lee's signature, but is the 15-18k USD or GBP?

Large prints signed by Stan Lee are for sale in a London Galley. I understand the prices are 15-18k.

I wonder if these are selling well.

Glen

I won't be rushing out to buy any . . .

I'll be racing you... to get OUT of the line to buy any :sick:

Are these proofs that had to do with the production of the original comics? I have never heard of proofs that large. Love the people dressed as Captain America and Iron Man serving refreshments!

Hucksterism, Matt.

Are these proofs that had to do with the production of the original comics? I have never heard of proofs that large. Love the people dressed as Captain America and Iron Man serving refreshments!

Hucksterism, Matt.

They should set up a booth at SDCC. These are give away prices compared to what some guys were trying to get for their pieces at the convention.

Do tell?

Six figures is the new five figures....

Even if it didn't sell at five figures. lol

Hand embellished trial proofs lol

This isn't art, this is a gimmick. I wonder if anyone was dumb enough to buy one of these at anywhere near the listed price. hm