• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver-Surfer 4, Star Wars 1, X-Men 133 CGC 9.6 & More

85 posts in this topic

With most of my energy going toward selling off my consignment books I've been lax on selling off my own books. It seems a little slow on the boards this week but there are always people looking for great books at even better prices.

Shipping with be $5 for the first raw book and then $0.50 for each additional book via Priority Mail. Slabs will be $10 for the first slab and $2 for each additional slab. I'm happy to combine slabs and raw so 1 slab and 8 books will be $14 in shipping. I do offer International Shipping but it will need to be via Priority Mail if the total amount is over $100 and shipping will be at cost.

I've been selling here on the boards for awhile and have a lengthy Kudos thread of happy buyers. I do offer a 100% refund on all purchases within 30 days of you receiving the book and if its an error on my part I'll even pay for return shipping. I only have very basic restoration detection skills so let me know if you receive a restored book from me and I'll make it right even if its beyond 30 days (unlimited restoration refunds or returns if we can agree the book was bought from me). I prefer Paypal but we can work out other payment options but contact me before hand to work it out. The first I'll Take it via time stamp either in a PM or in the thread will win the book.

Daredevil 7 - GDVG staples are secure but stressed. Large tear on right side of cover is biggest defect. Very sharp copy (probably the sharpest colors I've owned) - $75

Sold via PM

Daredevil 18 - VF/NM with slight overspray - 1st Gladiator who I'm sure will continue his role in upcoming Daredevil series. Possibly in costume? - $80

Sold

That's all the time I've got today but I'll see if I can't finish posting tonight after 8:00 EST. Thanks for looking.

Well damn... Would have taken that DD 18 in a heartbeat :facepalm:

Sure wish I would have gotten a second copy in that you could PM me about :baiting: