• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketches, Signed Books and some Original Art, Campbell, Rodriguez, Jim Lee

66 posts in this topic

Needing to make some fast capital so pricing things to move…

First things first

:rulez:

Paypal preferred and for now the only way I’m going with this one.

I typically like shipping flat rate priority so there is little dispute but can do standard shipping as well to cut down on the cost. For orders less than $200 shipping is $12. Any shipment’s $200 or over and shipping is free. I am willing to ship international but please let me know where so I can quote properly.

Shipping is immediate based on when payment is received.

While dealing with PMs, I try my best to put items on hold, but in the case of a conflict between a via PM and a in the thread, earliest timestamp wins out.

I will not do business with anybody on the probation list or the Hall of Shame although to be honest I don’t really go looking for your name on there... (tsk) I love putting this on their but honestly how many sellers look there before going through with a sale.

*So Because Bird said so...* You're getting what you see. Returns are available but I'm not paying the return shipping. You want to return what you saw on here go ahead returns are within 14 business days because if it takes you a year to contact me about wanting to return something I'm going to tell you to go....... common sense needs to be used here.

I will include more photos if requested so if needed please ask and I will be as accommodating as possible.

Got a nice kudos thread going here

So here we go...

:popcorn:

Where are the strippers?

Some excellent sketches man, GLWTS!

Jerome

I'm needing funds for the strippers man.... tired of making it hail and being asked to leave, and Thanks...

:popcorn:

Where are the strippers?

Some excellent sketches man, GLWTS!

Jerome

I'm needing funds for the strippers man.... tired of making it hail and being asked to leave, and Thanks...

I sometimes make it cloudy. If I save I up, I can make it foggy.