• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bye everyone and thanks for all the good times!

37 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

Over the past 7 or so years this forum has been an important part of my life, I've met many interesting and knowledgeable people, but the time comes into every guys life where other things start to take precedence, be it work or personal commitments, drugs or hookers.

My CGC Label collection is an important stage now and I think it might be time to setup my own specific forum that can concentrate on this going area of the hobby.

So I've decided to leave the nest, so to speak, and branch out on my own.

Seek pastures new.

Spread my wings.

Fly my own colours and pin it to the mast.

So it is with a heavy heart I'm announcing my intention to stay on these forums and continue posting just as I always have done with little or no regard to change in any meaningful way whatsoever.

Thanks.

You should put some effort into posting. Not even 600 posts in 7 years. We're you ever really here? ;)

Yea go post 1000 posts a day in the post count thread :makepoint:

He really are trolling him. lol:eek:

You should put some effort into posting. Not even 600 posts in 7 years. We're you ever really here? ;)

Yea go post 1000 posts a day in the post count thread :makepoint:

He really are trolling him. lol:eek:

Just some friendly jabs :insane:

:fear:

Which helps inflate my post count. :whee: