• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Captain Atom 83 - 1st Blue Beetle

11 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I got this a while back. Everything is attached and the book is complete. There are some creases on some of the interior pages, as shown, and the book pages are rather yellowed. I think this is because of Charlton's cheaper newsprint. Thanks for any input.

RNDd1O1.png

0CigvtV.png

Top of one of the interior pages (where you can see the crease. This crease is present on a few of the pages):

uPEIZmL.jpg

5.5/6.0 range though the bottom is a concern. Is that just on the back cover or does it penetrate the book?

very nice book though - congrats

I'm sorry, I'm looking at the scans, but I must be missing something... What on the back cover concerns you?

5.5/6.0 range though the bottom is a concern. Is that just on the back cover or does it penetrate the book?

very nice book though - congrats

I'm sorry, I'm looking at the scans, but I must be missing something... What on the back cover concerns you?

thought I saw something on the bottom of the book