• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Those wonderful featurettes from our beloved comic book productions

61 posts in this topic

Not a big fan of Ghost Rider (2007)?

No problem. (thumbs u

Just watch over two hours of new docs, Spirit of Vengeance, Spirit of Adventure and Spirit of Execution along with Sin & Salvation (40 years of the character) on the two-disc Extended Edition..

Like I said, I really was gonna enjoy this thread.

Why not throw in some animated films too.

DC's animated Wonder Woman had utterly well produced docs on her character through the years.

Wonder Woman: A Subversive Dream

Wonder Woman: Daughter of Myth Historical Amazon Lore and it's Evolution into the Modern-Day Wonder Woman Character

Hopefully, Bosco can track these down to embed in the thread. Great stuff!

Even the ho-hum animated feature Justice League: Doom had the poignant feature of the late Dwayne McDuffie in A League of One: The Dwayne McDuffie Story. :cry:

I know boardies might get annoyed with me about giving the lesser funnybooks a chance, but I can't tell you enough, I watch a lot of movies and behind-the-scenes stuff. I have a wealth of knowledge to offer when I can.

Josie and the Pussycats Complete series offered a fun doc,

I'm serious lol

The Irresistible Charm of Dan DeCarlo: The Man and his Art-Profiling the Renouned Cartoonist, Illustrator, Archie Comics Veteran and Josie and the Pussycats Creator Through His Art and the Remembrances of his Biographer and Colleagues.

That's a big title. ^

Hopefully, a lot of you have been lucky enough to pick up The Dark Knight Returns Deluxe Edition.

The shear scope of epic documentaries in that one are worth it's weight in funnybook gold alone. :worship:

Materpiece: Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, New Documentary

Her Name Is Carrie... Her Role Is Robin Documentary

Batman and Me: The Bob Kane Story

Superman vs. Batman: When Heroes Collide

The Joker: Laughing in the Face of Death

and so much more.

I'm telling you, it took me one week to watch the whole damn thing. WOW!!!

Like I said, I really was gonna enjoy this thread.

Why not throw in some animated films too.

DC's animated Wonder Woman had utterly well produced docs on her character through the years.

Wonder Woman: A Subversive Dream

Wonder Woman: Daughter of Myth Historical Amazon Lore and it's Evolution into the Modern-Day Wonder Woman Character

Hopefully, Bosco can track these down to embed in the thread. Great stuff!

Wonder Woman (2009) was such a cool animated movie. But the TV show DVD set had some great featurettes as well.

See the process of translating unique new powers from -script to screen in a new featurette for Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron," out on 3D Digital and Digital HD September 8 and on 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD, Digital SD and VOD October 2.