• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

75ish Pulps and High grade Gnome Press Books on EBAY

10 posts in this topic

Just listed 75ish pulp magazines and Very high grade gnome press books (a sought after scifi small press) Maybe 15,000 dollar worth of highly sought after stuff.

Highlights include

36 Very high grade Gnome Press books in 33 auctions with tons of early scifi authors. Much higher graded then you ever see for sale

5 Spicy's including a high grade REH issue

4 Argosy REH's

20ish ERB pulps

A rare issue of Soldier Stories #3 with the Samurai Cover

A few Early Shudder Pulps (Terror Tales, Wu Fang, Uncanny Stories, etc)

This is a 5 day auction. Auctions ends on Friday the 7th.

I am Matthew42383 on ebay. Or a link to my auctions only is below:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ipg=200&_from=R40&_nkw=&_sacat=0&LH_Auction=1&_ssn=matthew42383&_sop=1

That's not something 99.9% of my customers on there generally care about as long as it isn't horrible. Because of that I usually don't. Frankly, I listed 20,000+ items last year. I have to draw the line somewhere.

That being said, if the page quality is low (flaking), I always put that in the description. So if there is no reference to flaking then it is either mid grade or better page quality.

Only a couple of the pulps I just listed at auction have flaking, (none of the really expensive ones), and they are all listed in the description.

Even so, I have a full refund policy for anyone who is unhappy. Short of spending an extra 500 hours listing exact page quality on all my items, there's not much more I can do.

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear, but I hope you can understand my position. I really try to do my best with these listings given time restraints.

1 day left. all auctions end tomorrow. 8 cents on the dollar on average currently. Come bid on something. I need to buy some propane and propane accessories.

20 Edgar rice burroughs pulps without a bid.

5 spicy blank stories pulps at about 10% of their current value

5 Robert e howard argosys at pennies on the dollar.

36 very high grade gnome press books currently selling for 5-10% of their actual value each.

A rare issue of soldiers of fortune.

All money spent will go to pizza which my body will turn to blubber which will eventually settle in my thunder thighs. Please bid to the level that I can give myself a heart attack sooner rather then later.

Link to the auctions is in the top post. Thanks. - M