• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed! (Update P.5)

47 posts in this topic

New X-Men Omnibus (Epic story, just wow. Only read once, in great condition) Amazon price starts t $117. My price $80

IMG_0944_thumb_zpsg51kclgg.jpg

Does this have the glued binding or the sewn binding ?

xxx ooo

Rupp

I don't have the book in hand right now since I'm at work. But i'm almost 100% sure it's sewn binding.

Mobile Suit Gundam: the origin (HC. This is such a beautiful book, amazing production value) $15

IMG_0934_thumb_zpswvul2czx.jpg

The Disney That Never Was (HC, Out of Print) Offers a wealth of animation art from uncompleted films stored in Disney Archives. $15

IMG_0970_thumb_zpsgylhju1r.jpg

IMG_0971_thumb_zpsrxkkzwyv.jpg

IMG_0972_thumb_zpshygtspcw.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks for the purchase!

Updating on what is left:

Page 1:

Mark Schultz: Various Drawings Volume 4 SC (If you have never seen Mark Schultz’s work, this will blow your mind) $15 $10

Mark Schultz: Various Drawings Volume 3 (Limited HC Deluxe Edition. Numbered and signed by Mark Schultz) Amazon starts at $70. My price $35 $20

Art of One Piece (Must have if you are a fan of the anime) $10 $5 FREE to anyone who makes next purchase.

The Art Of Brian Bolland HC (Signed by Brian! This book includes almost everything he has ever done including some never before seen personal art work. Gorgeous book) $50 $35

Page 2:

Acme Novelty Date Book Col.Two (HC. Chris Ware sketchbook goodness) $10 $5

Marvel Masterworks Deathlok HC (Brand new, still shrink wrapped. Out of print) $50 $39

New X-Men Omnibus (Epic story, just wow. Only read once, in great condition) Amazon price starts t $117. My price $80 $75

Brush With Passion: The Art & Life of Dave Stevens Diamond Collector’s Edition. Amazon market starting $207. My price $140 $110

Naja HC (Signed with Sketch by amazing talent Bengal (current artist for Batgirl). This is really hard to get since he lives in France and rarely makes US appearances) $45 $30

One more book added

Essex County HC (Out of print Hardcover edition. Just absolute classic story by Jeff Lemire. I dare you to not have tears in your eyes by the end of the story) $30

IMG_0942_thumb_zpslsq1hevv.jpg

If that's the shipped price then :takeit:

One more book added

Essex County HC (Out of print Hardcover edition. Just absolute classic story by Jeff Lemire. I dare you to not have tears in your eyes by the end of the story) $30

IMG_0942_thumb_zpslsq1hevv.jpg

If that's the shipped price then :takeit:

^^ Per PM